Welcome to Damon Salvatore's Diary

This blog is dedicated to the actions, thoughts and experiences of Damon Salvatore that aren't included in episodes of The Vampire Diaries. Sometimes it will be a glimpse of what Damon does and sometimes he will pour out his heart into his diary

**Note** This blog may contain spoilers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

S4: Ep. 2



You've got to be kidding me. A vampire hunter is on the loose and everyone wants to pretend we're in a Disney movie and light lanterns, give me a break. I know first hand this Connor guy thinks he's Wesley Snipes and he's here to prove he's a badass. He needs to get taken out. I'm not just gonna sit around and let him wind up killing someone, especially Elena. If Alaric were here, and not the obsessed killer or semi-immortal vampire slayer Alaric, he would help me. And Stefan needs to just back-off and let me help Elena. I know what's best for her. He can't even handle his own bloodlust how can he expect to help Elena? She wants my help; she just can't admit that to Stefan, he might cry again. As soon as I kill Blade and finally get Elena to learn how to eat people I'm leaving Mystic Falls for good. The only thing I'm really gonna miss is tormenting my brother. I need a drink...

Damon took his time walking over to the Grille. It was mostly empty and he easily found his comfortable place at the bar and began imbibing alcohol at a rapid pace. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed April approaching. "Hi, Damon right?" she said as she slid into the seat on his right and ordered a drink. "Don't tell me you're also gonna ask me if I'm the one who blew up your dad." He snarled without even looking at her. "Well, considering I barely know you, I don't think I'm quite ready to accuse you of mass murder." Damon made an obvious fake smile. "I'm not saying I'm not a mass murder, I'm just saying I didn't blow up your dad." He said with a sneer. "Good to know." She said sarcastically with a wink. She was about to pick up her drink and get up when Damon quickly grabbed her arm. "Look if you're here for a counseling session you've come to the wrong place." He swiveled in his chair, turning towards her. "But if you want to have a little fun, then the party's right here." She thought for a second and said, "I think that may be exactly what I need." Damon made sure no one saw them as they left the Grille together.

No comments:

Post a Comment